Lesson 2: critical thinking
About This Course
About 80% of teenagers will experience some degree of acne with 46.7% still suffering in their 20s, according to a University of Alabama study. One in 10 people still get acne in their 50s. Some of these suffer from severe acne.
Although acne is not a serious threat to health, it can be emotionally difficult to deal with, affect confidence and leave scarring. Acne sufferers can have a hard time working out why they have acne or how to get rid of it. Not any more!
This course written by experts will provide you with plenty of information about the causes of acne, and show you a wide variety of treatment options and advice for lifestyle and diet changes – all backed up by research.
Learn how to treat and manage acne with this comprehensive course on Acne Treatment & Care.
You’ll develop a firm understanding of:
- Establishing a skincare routine, and which products – natural and commercial – can help
- How what you eat might be contributing toward your acne and the steps you can take to improve your diet and your skin
- How habits such as sleep patterns, exercise, makeup, hairstyles and drinking patterns can affect your acne and how to turn things around
- The different underlying causes of acne and tips to detect which type yours might be
- Medications, their effectiveness and side-effects, so you can make an educated decision
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is the perfect match for you if you:
- Want to understand more about what causes acne
- Want to get a picture of what treatment options are available
- Are looking for ideas for natural remedies
- Want to understand medications and their side-effects.
- Need information about diet and lifestyle to help clear acne
How Will This Course Help Me?
This course will help you find different ways to treat acne. Whether you are one of the many acne sufferers or your friends, family or clients suffer, you can advise them of the skincare, lifestyle and diet changes to help them.
Enhance Your Career Path
After you complete this course, you could:
Use your knowledge to be a better makeup artist or beautician
Treat your own acne, and that of friends
Provide a higher level of professional makeup to assist photographers and stylists
Help teenagers deal with skin problems
Advise clients about ways to clear up their acne
If you work as a counsellor, you can boost clients’ confidence with your acne tips
Is Their Any Requirements
Our courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
How Can Become Certified
To receive certification, you must:
Complete every page of the course
Pass the exams with a minimum score of 55% for each (each module includes a test based on key learning objectives in that study topic)
- If you are taking a course for CEU hours for the state of Illinois we do offer courses.
If you meet this criteria, your certificate of successful completion will be emailed to you immediately after you finish the course. Please note that if you are seeking a license for Skin, Hair, or Nails. Please contact your local cometology or beauty school.
Check Out Other Courses
We are for sure you will find that great and fun one!
Learn some awesome beauty trends and techniques
Show the world what you do
Beauty & business all in a days work.
Theses courses are for license and non license